It's a simple fact of life: when buying or selling a property in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado, a home inspection is a requirement by most lenders. That's because most lenders or purchasers would not risk a major cash outlay on a property sight unseen. When Brian Lane inspects a home, he inspects it from top to bottom. HomePro works with real estate agents, home sellers and home buyers to ensure that the best interests of everyone involved in a property transaction are taken into account. Our professional will inspect the property of interest from top to bottom and present the Realtor and Home Owner with same day reports including photos.
We perform the following kinds of home inspections in Colorado:
Why go with HomePro?
- Buyers Inspections designed to identify problem areas both small and large that may have been overlooked by the previous owners, and to identify issues which require immediate attention.
- Sellers Inspections to help you discover which issues must be immediately addressed to secure the sale of your home, and which may be negotiable with a prospective buyer.
- Warranty Inspections as a follow-up to new home construction. Find out which faults may be repaired by your builder at no cost to you.
- Environmental Hazard Inspections to identify potentially hazardous issues in a property up for sale. Our non-invasive visual inspection can isolate areas of concern. We also provide radon, lead, mold, asbestos sampling and testings.
- Ozone Solutions. Our professional advanced Ozone systems safely remove harmful odors, bacteria, germs, allergens and sanitize your home quickly without chemicals. Great for removing pet odors, smoke odors, cooking odors, mold, mildew, contaminants, water damage odors, which greatly increases your property value.
- Radon Testing. Our professional and accurate computerized monitors verify your properties radon gas levels are safe according to the EPA standards which provide your client with peace of mind and protects your family.
- Sewer Scope. Since many homes have sewer lines that can get clogged or damaged by multiple factors, for an additional fee we can set up a professional sewer scope to ensure your properties pipes do not cause expensive damage to your home.
Our inspector's background in home remodeling and repair, coupled with his local experience and approachable attitude, means that you can rely on him to point out potential problem areas while guiding you through the process. If you want to learn about effective preventive maintenance procedures, Brian is the man to call for any type of Northern Colorado home inspection services.
Schedule your home inspection today by calling (970) 412-5266.